Friday, December 8, 2006

Fun in the Sun

Greeting's from the blogosphere

We are in the middle of packing for our lastest trip to see Mickey (and the Yeti of course). We are having a Table 50 reunion with our entire dinner table from our October 2005 cruise on the Disney Magic. We are also for the first time in many years strolling down toward International Drive and are going to visit Universal Studios Orlando and IOA (Islands of Adventure). On top of that if the weather holds my way for the next few days, we will try to run to the coast and watch first-hand Space Shuttle Discovery (STS-116) head for the ISS. The problem is you almost never know if it's gonna go until it is in the air. I'm hoping that NASA has a touch of GO FEVER!.

I have configured my cell phone using Flickr to automatically upload pictures I take with my cell phone camera straight to the blog. So please check back time to time in the next week or so and comment on some cool candid photos from our trip.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice job I am quite impressed. The Christmas lights look amazing. Hope you guys have fun in Florida and say hello to Chip and Dale for me.